MIUI Third Party Theme Store
Step 1: Go to Play Store and install My Themer (Theme Swap) for MIUI app.
Step 2: Open it and click on the + plus button at the bottom.
Step 3: Select the file which you want to install (.mtz file). Click on Hamburger Menu on top left corner for File Manager.
Step 4: Tap on OK. And wait till the file is unpacking.
Step 5: Click on the Theme Name and Select Pack Theme and Apply.
Step 6: Then it will show a prompt Theme Packed. Apply Now. Click Yes to apply theme.
Step 7: And Boom! Your Third Party Theme has been Installed.
* Use this site to download from zhuti
copy and paste zhuti url like zhuti.xiaomi.com/detail/xxxxxx to the search bar in this site, or replace zhuti.xiaomi.com with mitheme.pw like this " mitheme.pw/detail/xxxxxx " , or paste theme ID to the search bar in this site.
* Search keyword for anime or another title
Step 1: Translate your keyword on google translate to chinese simplified
Step 2: Copy your translated keyword
Step 3: Paste your translated keyword in search bar in this site and enter
Share this site if you like it.
Having problems like "Auth | 402 rejected" "Third Party theme is not authorized"?
* (The first method / without root) Use the application "MIUI Theme Editor", you can download it for free on google playstore. watch this video.(see video how to use it
* (The second method / Root + Xposed) if you know
xposed app, install xposed and enable this module.(For MIUI8 and above version
or For MIUI7 or below version
* (The third method / UBL + TWRP) Use custom rom that has support third party theme like miuipro, miui.am, globerom, xiaomi.eu, etc.